From:
Sandy Repper <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 1 Dec 1998 19:55:59 EST
I took Jasmine with me to get a soda,and since her fur is a little short
still,I put her in my coat.She promptly crawled into the sleeve and stayed
there.I didn't think anything about it,but opened the sleeve now and then
to talk to her,like I usually do.I guess I met the one cashier that didn't
know my babies.She watched me as I talked to my sleeve and got a soda.Then
when I went to pay,one of the others that does know the boogers asked where
they were.' In here ',I said,indicating my sleeve.I opened my sleeve,and
this pink nose stuck out.The other lady got big round eyes and asked me
what that was.I slid Jasmine out and showed her off.She looked around a
bit,and not finding any goodies forthcoming climbed back in my sleeve.The
lady had started chuckling,and said she had thought I was from some spy
agency or something.I can imagine it might look strange to a non fuzzbutt
owner,but any of you wouldn't have had to ask,you would have known,oh,she's
just talking to her fuzzy.

Sandy(Calling Ferret headquaters)
Valentine(Ferret it out)
Jasmine(I'll find the secret raisin recipe)
Taz(Just grin and ferret)