From:
Alice Barrett <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 6 Jun 2002 13:36:23 -0400
Hi Sandee,

Do you know if Phoebe found Kirby this morning at the Rainbow Bridge?
They're half sisters and both "cinnamons."  It will be a happy reunion,
as Phoebe hasn't seen Kirby for a long time.  Since Pheobe began her life
with a college student, I hope you have a full laundry basket there for
her to nestle in.  She wasn't able to get to one living with us the past
two years, but always stopped at the laundry room door during her strolls
around the house.  Please tell her we miss her and love her.

Alice