Date:
Thu, 9 Jan 1997 13:05:08 -0600
Hi all...

I have a new email address that I can be reached at, so that my poor
boyfriend doesn't have to sort through all his work email and figure out
which is mine and which is his...*grin*

Anyway, I noticed a post about carpet sharks...and thought I should put my 2
cents in.  My two do the carpet shark thing, but only on certain occasions.
I have noticed that if they get any ferritone or ferritvite (sp?) on their
little faces, they immediately go into shark mode, zooming around the floor,
trying to wipe it off.  They also do this when they encounter a new area of
the house, or a new place they visit...so maybe it is a territorial thing.

I do have a problem, however.  My cuties decided that the rug didn't belong
on the floor, and are trying desperately to dig it up. They are shredding my
carpet, AND BITTER APPLE DOESN'T WORK. (they think it's some weird perfume,
I think, but it doesn't bother them in the slightest...)

NOW what do I do??? heeeeellllppp!

I would appreciate any advice ...
thanks!
Jen: Don't even THINK about hiding my keys under the rug...
David: Leave my toes alone, you little devil
Bandit:  Hey, if I dig under the rug, maybe I can get to the forbidden room..
Weezer:  Don't bother with that, help me get these wiggly things on Dad...