Date:
Thu, 24 Jul 1997 02:13:57 -0400
Hi everyone,

I've recently posted about Nori, my 4.5 year old male with pancreatic
exocrine carcinoma.  Something that a homeopathic vet recommended to my vet
to attempt to address the cancer is bovine tracheal cartilage.  What I'm
wondering is if anyone on the list has heard of it or tried it for cancers
in their fuzzies?

The URL my vet pointed me to for more information is at:
http://www.cancerguide.org/btc.html

My vet is currently trying to obtain ferret dosing information.

Any info would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,
Alyssa