From:
Chris Kibler <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 7 Jan 2002 18:23:30 -0800
We are in need of some helping transporting a ferret from San Diego to
Las Vegas.  The ferret was confiscated and must be shipped out of
state.  CJ has offered to take him into her shelter if we can arrange
transportation.

Unfortunately my schedule isn't workable to help make this work. If
someone is heading in that direction in the next week or so and can help
transport could they please contact me?

Thanks!

Chris K.
Ferrets Anonymous San Diego East County Coordinator
619-440-8823