From:
rebecca bailey <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 14 Dec 2000 14:38:50 -0500
I was flipping through Buellers papers when i noticed that she had been
bred at Marshalls.  I have heard some horrible things about this facility
and I was wondering if anyone had any information about this.

also i came across a young female at the local animal shelter.  They didn't
have much information on her except that her owners didn't have time for
her.  Would it be okay to adopt this beautiful beast if bueller is still
adapting to living with her new humans?

any input would be greatly appreciated

Becki, Andy, and Bueller