Date:
Wed, 3 Mar 2010 04:52:18 -0500
Dear FML'ers and Bill,

I am so over whelmed, as are Paige, Kris and Leslie from the enormous
and still on going personal emails and phone calls from all over the
world, not just the U.S., supporting our decision to come forward and
state RFRL's policy regarding ferrets in a kill shelter. Thank each and
everyone of you. Your praise meant more than you will ever know. Thank
you Bill for allowing this topic to continue for over a week. I do hate
flames- they are non-productive, scare and hurt enough people from
writing what they would like to express. This forum is designed to
educate, enlighten and tell happy and sometimes, sad stories. I believe
I did get my message understood by over 40 shelters and individuals so
far. This was simply my only reason for posting this sensitive topic.

God Bless each and every one of the ferret shelters who do their best.
Ferrets need us so much,as do their owners.

Sincerely,

Marlene Blackburn
Director
804-276-3905
www.richmondferretrescueleague.org
ferret shelters are the only place in the world who have the capacity
to help ferrets and their families. We should all do the best we can,
and hopefully, not stop.