From:
daoine o' <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 22 May 2002 13:14:11 -0600
Oh, all right!  I'll join in!  All the nicknames I've been reading are
so cute and creative and perfectly ferret-like, I'll have to share mine,
nonsensical though they may be!  ;)

Dweezil: Dweez-weezil, Dweeze-my-bug, Bug, Fuzzbug, Fuzzbutton, Kissabug,
Cookie, Cookie-doodle, Snooka, Snooka-badooka, Slinka, Slinka-stinka,
Schnooza-booza, Schnooga-booga.  See, they're completely nonsensical!
And on we go...

Loki: Loki-doo, Loki-dokey-doo, Loki-do-Loki-don't-Loki-will-Loki-won't (a
mouthful!), Lokester, Lokimonster, Bitemonster, Loki Evil Weasel (it's on
her papers, really!  Serena knows what I'm talking about!) Waddleweasel,
Poopweasel, Polarweasel, Polarferret (she's a DEW).

Razzle: Spazzle, Spaz, Dork, Dorkboy, Snorka-dorka, Stupid (my mate's name
for him.  He hates him 'cuz he steals his socks.) Sockmonster, Handsome
Boy, Chicken, Chickensh*t, (he's terrified of the vacuum.  My other girls
are small and unfazed by it, but he's the big, huge chicken!) Tunaboy,
Fishboy ('cuz whenver I open a can of tuna he's right there wanting some.
None of the others care for it.)

OK, enough of this nonsense! ;)  I have an Iams coupon up for grabs.
Whoever wants it, email me, and I'll send it to the first respondent.
I won't specify shelters only, since as an unemployed individual I know
we non-shelter people need $$$ help, too!  ;)

It's for :

"Buy One 8-lb or Larger Bag of Iams Cat Foods and Get Any Two 6-oz or
Larger(!) of Iams Canned Cat Foods FREE"

Both Original and Kitten varieties are pictured (since I've sometimes had
problems buying Kitten with a 'regular' Iams coupon, don't know why.)

Email me off-list so as not to clog it up... :)

daoine o'
*aka the ferret queen*
Dweezil, Loki, and Razzle
~Sylvi~Rainbow Bridge~01/23/01~