From:
Mya Mackey <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 27 Oct 2003 07:34:05 -0400
I have a deaf boy to and this may sound very weird but it works let me
tell you.  First I will explain how a mother ferret disciplines her
babys, she scruffs them and drags them across the floor.  So I started
doing this I'd scuff him make th3e disapointed face and when he'd turn
away I'd lay him on the floor while still scruffing him and drag him abou
a foot or so if he kept up he got drug about two feet.  that certianly
worked with my guy, now if that dosn't work I had to actually scruff him
in my mouth and drag him, I only did that twice and he never was naughty
in that manner again.

Hope this helps,
Mya
Falkkor & Lukas