From:
EL NONIO <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 18 Dec 1997 10:29:26 EST
Hi everyone!

Funny enough, my fudge bites my girlfriend a lot more than he does me.  I
think it has to do with the fact that he knows by now that I don't take his
misbehaving lightly, whereas my girlfriend tends to be a bit on the scared
side.  Result?  He's got her trained to back off on demand.  (Boy am I going
to hear it this time!)

She seems to be most palatable when she just got out of the shower, as her
skin is the softest then.  (Jen let's him out when she wakes up, I don't get
up until a bit later.  gotta love exams!) He'll jump in bed with me too.  At
first, he would do some serious nibbling on my legs and butt, the arms too a
bit.  But lately he just kisses me.  Still not 100% kisses, but good enough.
Seems like he's understood from my "Ouches" and my jumping that I just don't
like it.  Or maybe he just doesn't like to bite hairy legs?

Anyway, advice for the bitters out there (or rather the bitten?): be firm.
Whatever the method you chose (scruffing, loud NO BITE, and time off in the
cage worked for me.  Well, for Fudge!), just be firm and show it who the
boss is, lest it get funny ideas that it's played "Fuzzy-rules" (for the
ferts down-under!).

Antonio and Fudge (Firm, him? He's a wuss!)