From:
Mary Jo Bright <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 5 Jan 2003 15:12:58 -0800
Mine have decided that the shower is a new litterbox.  It's a shower I
never use so they had quite a mess before I discovered it.  Now, the
shower is where their treats are given and the water splash toys reside!
Lets see if they like poopy treats and toys.  WAR has been declared!
Little monsters!  I know it's better than other choices (like the carpet)
at least it's easy to clean.  Maybe I should thank them instead of
declaring war.  No, I think I like war better.

 Gotta love'em Take Care, MAry Jo