From:
Mary Jo Dullum <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 17 Aug 2007 20:50:39 -0700
Just a note I thought should be brought up.

I've been looking at the Ferret Nation cages and also had seen the
Ferret Feisty cage. Checking the price difference, you might notice
the difference in the size. The Ferret Nation cage, though listed for
$219, could be found at ferret.com today for $154.99. It's size is
36" X 25"W X 62"H. The Ferret Feisty cage measures 31.5"W X 20.5"D X
55"H and at ferretdepot.com was listed at $123.99. So even though it
sounds like it is a better deal, the Ferret Feisty cage is smaller.

Just thought the difference in size and price should be brought up.

Mjo and the zoo....Scooch, Cisco, Sadie, Dover, Bugsy, Mikey, Tulley,
and Pooh...and the 28 little fuzzies waiting for me at the Bridge (plus
our dog Darwin, and the two also waiting, Garth and Duke)