Date:
Thu, 19 Dec 2013 22:22:13 -0800
All ferrets have been chosen! YAY!! Many thanks to Gary Hainke for
taking the remaining ferrets from the Ferret Giving Tree this year.
He and his "elves" have stuff assembled and sent off to many ferrets!
Way to go Gary! <cheering!>

On Wednesday, December 18, I sent out a reminder email to all the
Santas on the Ferret Giving Tree (yes, I have that power, bwaahaahaa!).
I also sent emails to all the shelters asking them to let me know if
they have not received an email or a present from a Santa. So far so
good! I have a couple I need to research, but everyone seems to be
coming through! YaY!!!

We all understand people get sick, don't budget time or money well,
and sometimes forget. All we (shelter managers) want is to know you
are still going to send something, or that you can't send anything for
whatever reason, so we can find someone who CAN send something. Just
please let us know! I have people standing by waiting to find out if
replacement Santas are needed. So, Shelters, please make sure you let
me know if you find that a Santa can't come through for whatever
reason.

I also want to thank Lynn Lefevre for coding the Tree, and Kris Mewton
and Marie Smith for being helpers.

Regardless, I want to wish every one on the FML a very Merry Christmas,
Happy Holidays, or whatever you celebrate -- make it happy!

All my best,
Melanee Ellis
Ferret Giving Tree Admin.

[Moderator's note: Congratulations and thanks to all! BIG]