From:
"Susan D." <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 7 Jun 2000 09:41:33 EDT
I am trying to find some infomration on Epilepsy in ferrets.  My vet
believes this may be the problem with my ferret.  I searched the archives
for the last 4 years and there were several posts asking for information,
but I didn't see any responses to the FML as to where to go for
information.  I've searched ferret central also.  I have the James Fox
Biology and Diseases of the Ferret book but couldn't find anything in there
either.  I don't know if Epilepsy is referred to by any other name either,
which may help in my search.  If anyone can point me in the right
direction, I'd really appreciate it.  Thanks!

Susan D.