From:
Rebecca Stout <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 9 Feb 2003 10:53:19 EST
The other day Sean approached me.  He very proudly and very excitedly
informed me of something.  So I thought I'd also share it with all of
you.

"Mom, don't cha know... anybody seen a weasel?  It's a different kind
of ferret ... it's wild.  It's in the, what do you call it, dictionary.
Don't cha know that?"

"Really Sean?  I think I've heard of a weasil, but I never saw one in
person.  That's neat that it's related to the ferret and is out there
wild somewhere, isn't it?"

Very puffed up and proudly, he says, "Yeah, you didn't know that, did
you."

Wolfy

Wolfy's site has MOVED to:
http://wolfysluv.jacksnet.com/