From:
Cody Elliott <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 21 Apr 2008 20:15:44 -0400
a while back i posted about my parents not getting me a ferret. after a
lot of talking my father decided that if you wrote a fourty page report
font size 12 it can be double spaced i will consider it. that right
there i thougth meant no because why would a 15 year old do something
like that.

well i did and guess what i am now allowed to get one as long as i buy
it with my own money. the problem here i am too young to get a job, so
my mom is letting me do work around the house. so if anybody out there
knows somebody in the cincinatti tri-state area that has to get rid of
their ferret because they thought that they could take care of it or
moving away and cant take it with them. I can pay( include cage and
accessories with ferret)

thank you for listening,
Cody Elliott