Date:
Wed, 3 Nov 2010 20:26:28 -0400
I have added a choice of 3 different Cuddly sacks to choose from if you
have a preference- A & C are made of Soft plush Cuddle fleece and B is
made of thick blizzard fleece.

Either choice will help Diane @ South Shore Ferret Care. Please take a
look

The more you buy - the more chances you have to win a Outstanding
Beautifully handcrafted 10 pc bedding set from LFFR Bedding .

Use this link for details &  to view as every purchase helps...
<http://www.littlefeetferretbedding.org/apps/webstore/products/show/1588790>
Remember All proceeds will go to SSFC .

Bless,
Rose

Goodbye my Otis boy - as you meet Junior at the Bridge
www.littlefeetferretbedding.org