From:
Tracy Klemens Schmidt <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 4 Mar 2009 17:21:06 -0800
I don't know what on earth possesses me to look at Craigs List. I get
on with the intention of looking for some sewing item or such, and
then I always get stupid and type in ferret. Typically it's the usual,
moving, not enough time, blah blah blah. But today, it's a little nine
week old baby. I don't see how you could have an unforseen circumstance
when you just got the little guy. I'm just crying here, his eyes are
closed in the photos - how on earth can someone do this. And then they
say may be willing to sell the cage. What on earth are they going to do
with him then?

I had to take a break, cook dinner, cry some more. I went back and see
things changed in that brief period of time. There were a few flames,
and now the posting has disappeared. I only wish I had thought to write
down the email address. There was nothing I could do, but I feel so
bad. I've never seen a nine week old baby.

Thanks to all for listening.

Tracy