Date:
Tue, 29 Sep 2009 19:19:23 -0700
Hi everyone, I'll be going away on a short vacation for a couple of
days, and I'll be leaving my husband in charge of ferret duties. Oh
boy. So the situation is, is that we have two sable ferrets, and one of
those sables needs medication. Even though the 2 sables are a male and
female... I still need some mark or something that'll *really* jump out
at my husband so he'll be able to tell an easy difference between the
two of them. Anyone have any tips? I dont cage them, so putting name
tags on their cages wont help.

I'd appreciate any help!

Thanks,
Andrea