From:
Nancy Carriero <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 11 Jul 1999 09:49:28 EDT
I suspect that my 3yr old silver mitt may be having adrenal problems.  He
had lost all the hair off his tail last summer and it grew back over the
fall.

However, I noticed he is losing the hair off his tail once again, but the
hair on his back and sides has also thinned considerably.  You can easily
see his skin.

The vet we currently go to is great, but admits to limited knowledge on
ferrets.  He is only now beginning to see more of them.  Any suggestions
as to an vet in the Buffalo, New York area that has done adrenal surgeries.
(Just in case it comes down to that?)

Thanks.