From:
Chris Sayne <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 8 Aug 1999 14:25:53 -0400
(I have permission from the owner to post this request here)

My name is jackie and we to have ferrets.  We have 5 of them.  The only
problem is, is that we live in alaska and it is very hard to keep them
maintained thrue the the long cold winters.  So now we have to sell them.
I was wondering if you would be instered in taking in 5 more healthy
ferrets.

Ferret info.  5 ferrets 3 boys 2 girls.  2 to 4 years old.hercules the
oldest of them is half albino and he likes to take any socks he finds and
hides them (boy).  Kiwi the youngest injoys pepsi and cereal she also licks
you (girl).  Nuts is very sweet he is not wild at all and falls asleep
write in your lap he also licks you (boy).  Lady like potatoes and bread
she also comes when call her (girl).  Kato also comes when you call him
and like hercules is very fat he also is not wild (boy).

I hope this is enough info.  Thankyou for all of your help in helping us
find a good home for our fuzzies.

if instered please email us back at [log in to unmask]