From:
Nancy Busso <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 12 Sep 2012 01:31:54 -0400
I have several "oldies" in my bunch of 18 ferrets but two of my old
ladies have forgotten where to poop. It means a little more work, some
butt washes, daily bedding changes, etc. For the others in their cages
it means they have to learn to step over and around a pile of misplaced
poop and to check bedding before curling up for a nap. I don't mind the
extra work and their ferret friends don't mind the extra precautions.
We love the two old ladies with all our hearts.

Nancy, hoping that some day maybe someone won't mind washing my butt
either....