Date:
Mon, 19 Jan 2009 07:11:59 -0800
Good Morning,

I have a digger ferret, she used to dig it out EVERY morning!! Make me
so angry. I did put her food up higher but she still would dig it OUT
 What I figured out was that I had 2 types of Food in her bowl, Iams
Kitten food and Totally ferret food, one day I ran out of Iams so I
just gave her Totally ferret food in her bowl for the mean time, and
you know she STOPPED digging her food out of the bowl she didn't like
the the Iams and was digging it out to get because she didn't want it
in her bowl with her totally ferret food. So now she just gets totally
ferret food

Some days they drive me crazy other days I could kiss them forever !!

And I thought I was picky about my salad. LOL

Ada
Ferretma

Visit weaselpals Ferret Hammocks, Sleepsacks and Hideouts

You can see my new site here:
mypeoplepc.com/members/weaselpals/hohoho/id6.html

Life isnt about waiting for the storm to pass:
It's about dancing in the rain !!