From:
"~*Jules*~" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 6 Oct 2004 23:59:34 -0400
Hey All, Jules here.  Just wanted to mention we got a batch of 3 5-6 week
(they're teeth are starting to chaing) old Path Valley kits (urrrgh..
but there's nothing i can do..  NO FLAMES) at Pickering for those of you
in the SE PA area.  They are very happy and appear healthy.  They are
eating and playing and mouthing everything.  Very very playful and
active.  2 males and 1 female.  The Femal is a definate Blaze..  with
mitts... maybe chocolate or champange or sable..  not quite sure.  One
male is a almost blaze with a bib and mitts and boots (i'm pretty sure..
it's been a long day) Those two quite possibly could be deaf... aven't
done enough home tests to be sure..  The last male is a regular sable
as far as I can tell.  Blaze male is very mouthy..  like to chew and tug
and bite.  more than the other two.  The sable male is adventerous and
trouble..  lol..  the females very cute and sweet but also likes her
mouth.  They chose the harder food over moist food as far as I saw..  but
i wasn't there for long after they arrived.  Very sweet..  love to play.
129$ each or 115$ each for more than one.  I gave them all a big dose of
ferret vite and will continue that along with what ever else i can get.
They are in a smaller-ish cage with one level (above the floor).  They
have a hammock but that might have to be removed if they continue to chew
it.  They have balls..  food water..  etc.  Litter box is available with
yesterdays news litter.  Come check them out.  they're sweethearts!

Oh..  has anyone ever heard of Bene-bac: beneficial bactieria for pets?
it's supposed to be really good for them, but i don't know if it'd be any
good for the baby ferrets... "Provides the beneficial bacteria needed for
intestinal stabilization and proper digestion.  Each tube contains 10
million cfus of viable lactic acid producing bacteria.  " is what the
advert says..we have some so i thought i'd ask..

- Jules