From:
Sukie Crandall <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 15 Jul 2003 22:39:24 -0400
Risa, thank you so very much!  Of course, I don't mind you posting
that.  Please, feel free to choose any shelter or ferret health
charity you'd like.  I am just so honored that you are doing this!  I
just sent a note earlier today because one anonymous person gave to
the SOS in memory of the ferrets we've lost in recent years and
another offered to give to a ferret health charity.  To now hear from
you, too, wanting to do this means so very, very much!  It takes an
incredibly special person to take a bad time and create something
good from it.  You are wonderful to be doing exactly that.