From:
Lise O'Brien <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 20 Dec 1999 02:44:19 -0800
Hello all!

My Aunt had sent me my Christmas package, and as usual, I tore into the
stocking immediately (I can, and often do, leave the presents intact until
she calls Christmas afternoon and *tells* me to open them).  So, here I am
on the floor chomping on a candy cane when here comes the baby (i.e., my
youngest, not really a baby), Cooper.  He wants to try some, too.  I have
learnt to at least let them have a smell or my life is a terror if I don't.
So I gave him a lick.  Nope, didn't work.  He had his paws tightly wrapped
around the hand holding the candy cane and was licking, and comping
aggressively.  He loves candy canes!  Have you tried those Cinnamon
Altoids?  Hot!  And I like hot foods and I love mints, but these are
H-O-T!!!  Not for my priss, Meisha.  (Pls no flames on how candies are not
good for furries; I do know this and do not allow this type of activity
often.  Besides, my local shelter mom didn't kill me when I told her...and
I was sitting in her house!) Amazing!

A while back someone posted a recipe she feeds her fuzzies on a regular
basis.  It is made with quite a few vitamins.  I remember Vitamin B being
one of the ingredients.  Anyway, I thought I kept the post (unless I
overlooked it) and I cannot remember the date to ask the FML archives, but
to whomever created this recipe, could you please send it to me?  Thanks.

Lise and the seven kiddies