From:
"Christine Herman-- Ms. Ferret Lover" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 6 Jul 2001 10:07:11 EDT
[log in to unmask] writes:

>Congradulations that is wonderful that she is coming around!!!  It just
>Pisses me off to hear about how some humans can think so little of animals
>that the abuse them!!!!!!  I am attending college in the fall for animal
>rescue (going back after many years * uggg *) because of little ones like
>Sophie!!!  I am glad she has found a loving forever home.
>
> Denice & The Trouble Making Trio

hi and thanks for your letter- yes she is coming around- and i also do not
get the nature of abuse- to prey on the helpless- whether it be children or
animals i dont understand..  and especially in sophies case being abused to
the point of broken bones and such-- i have zero tolerance for it
regardless of what the problems or psychology of the abuser is--

yesterday i was in the bathroom washing up and sophie came to me- nibbled
my ankle and danced a real dance and dooked ( loud!) -i said " sophie
congratulations you're a real weasel again!!"--

but she is almost two years old or so and i do not like to think of how
much she endured and for how long--

i think it is wonderful the type of work you are studying for-
congratulations yourself-

peace,christine