From:
"J Gordon Bengtson, CI-ASMEL" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 12 Nov 2008 16:31:02 -0500
Quantifrolicdookmetaseine is not a drug for casual use and is not
readily available. In most states you will have to be a doctor of have
a prescription to buy it or to posses it. Be careful of that one.

I have been extracting it myself from the raw plants and making an
emulsion that stores well and is easy to administer. But again, if the
ferret gets too much it will be dookless! And you don't want that! Is
why it is a controlled substance.

Even with a start of using a 40 quart stock pot when it is all done the
yield is only a cup or so that has to be further cut to avoid dose. The
19 volt DC battery needed is not easy to find either. The silver wire
and chrome molly aluminum ground plate needed for the emulsion is not
hard to find but that has to be of the correct surface area or the
Quantifrolicdookmetaseine will not gel and turn to a rock hard
substance that is useless and has to be taken to a toxic waste dump.
The cost of that is steep where it cannot be just thrown out but has to
be dissolved and with a catalyst turned to a non toxic safe material
the EPA will accept.

Quantifrolicdookmetaseine will keep for a long time. But I really use
only what I need and dispose of the rest to prevent other ferrets from
getting into it and becoming dookless. There is no cure for that one.

So please be very careful with that stuff. It also does very well as a
floor wax.

Gordon, Peekaboo and Pester

Rev. J Gordon Bengtson
Aarrow-Ranch Aviation