From:
Robin Hegge <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 12 Oct 2004 08:53:31 -0500
Dooks to all!  This will be my first X-mas with my four fuzzbutts.  We
have an open town home so there are allowed to free roam when we are home
(caged when we are not).  My question is in regards to a X-mas tree.  We
have a fake tree.  It isn't possible to keep them from the room in which
the tree will be standing.  We, of course will skip the tree if need be
but my son would be crushed.  Can anyone share their ways of putting up
a tree safely amongst fuzzies?  Any suggestions are welcome.  Thank you!

Robin Hegge