From:
Lisa Oestereich <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 4 Sep 2007 10:46:06 -0400
Just thought I'd cross-post this in case anyone can help these folks in
Martinsburg, WV.

Lisa

The Berkeley County Humane Society, located in Martinsburg, WV is
looking for a rescue for 2 spayed female ferrets. The white one is 3yrs
old and named "Pinkie", the other one is tri-colored and 1 1/2 yrs old
and named Angel.

We've had them for sometime, but really need to find a rescue due to
our limited space. Currenty we have them in a cage in the cat room. The
staff advised that they both get along with cats(this is good) and good
with children.

Please advise

Thanks for your help

Shari Persad