From:
Robin Davis <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 25 Jun 1999 10:18:47 -0400
Hello everyone on the list.  I have a major problem.  My hooman mom adopted
three more girls.  There is pink stuff and some lace all over our cage.
How is a guy supposed to live like this.  Mom puts us all in one cage(it
is big) at night, and we get out first thing in the morning.  But how am i
supposed to get a manly nights sleep with all this PINK!  And while i am
complaining, anyone have any idea what it is like living with six women.
I cant get the tiniest bit of dirt in my ears before they all come running
to clean them out.  HOW RUDE!!!!!  Any guys out there with any ideas?  The
only way i get any peace at all is to get the family rottweiller on my
side.  She talks mom into letting me out, and then i lay down with her and
go to sleep.  Mom always closely supervises me and the dog when we are
together so dont flame my mom about the dog part.  The ear part flame her
all ya want she just laughs at me when the girls have me pinned, and are
cleaning me.  Just had to vent.

Fred T. Ferret ( Moooooooom they are looking at my ears again)
P.S. Flo members we now have a 120 pound rottie convinced she is a ferret.
We can use her for transporting our hidey hole stashes.  over and out