From:
David Doyle <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 3 Aug 1996 01:56:08 -0400
"In FML #1645, Foggy Writes:

It was written..  "Wiggles asks Foggy's Paw in Marriage'..  his reply: My
Sweet Gentle Miss Wiggles, would that I had a Paw to give..  When the nights
grew long and I was cold..you were there..  when I was frightened..  you
were there..  when I dispaired..  you were there..  when I cried..  you were
there to sooth and wash the tears away... and tho your poor smashed mouth
was not nearly healed, you kept me clean and helped me be of good cheer.
You are the kindest and most dainty of ladies... and I will love you till
the end of my days... You deserve every happiness and a husband who can
dance at your wedding... I cannot... but when that wonderful day comes... I
will toast your joyful future!

All my Love ...  Foggy"
***************************
Wiggles, FML #1651, replies:

Foggy, does this mean you want to marry me?  No ferret knows your tender
heart better than I... No fuzzy knows your sweetness and kisses as
intimately as I... Please take my paw in marriage, my love...

For once this little lady has loved you, she can surely love no other...

Dooks and Kisses,

Miss Wiggles

 ^ ^
(oo)