From:
Stephanie Gilbert <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 11 Apr 2006 09:37:38 -0400
Hello,

My sweet (and final) little girl, Vera, went to the bridge on Sunday
night.  This is very heart breaking for me, as she was the final ferret
in my business.  I am now going to let my heart take a break from the
pain these wonderful animals cause.  I will have ferrets again in the
future, just not right now.

Sandee, please help Vera find her mate Chance, and please help reunite
her with Chaos (her only sister), Roly (the big bully), Noodle (the
dancing, playful brother), and Winkwomp (the old man).  Vera was the
nurturer of my crew.  Kisses for anyone around, especially on the ears.
And when her brothers and sister were still alive, she always spent lots
of time grooming them.

Vera's story and pics are here:
http://www.ferretsanctuary.com/stephanie/vera.shtml

Although I won't have ferrets for a bit while I heal, I will still be
on the boards and updating the Ferret Sanctuary info site.  The ferret
community is one of the best I've been a part of.

Stephanie Gilbert
Crying over 6

Stephanie Gilbert * FerSa Webmaster * http://www.ferretsanctuary.com