From:
Robin Hegge <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 21 Feb 2005 09:04:32 -0600
Hello.  I need some suggestions as to how to keep my ferrets from
squeezing themselves under their ferret room door.  I have two groups
that I would like to let out at the same time to get them as much
opportunity to be out of their cages as possible.  The problem is the
there is enough room for the little buggers to sneak out from under the
door.  One of my ferrets will only get along with his cage mate and will
try to seriously injure my other two.  I have tried duct taping thick
cardboard to the bottom of the door to no avail.  I will be moving come
summer so I am looking for a relatively simple and inexpensive way to
solve the problem.

Also, I want to somehow attach lightweight tubes on the walls to better
utilize the space in the ferret room.  Any suggestions on either subject
would be appreciated.

Robin Hegge
Email: [log in to unmask]