From:
Steve and Diane Bodofsky <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 16 Mar 1999 09:18:09 -0500
Judith White wrote:
>where can I find those 4" clear dryer hoses that came in the orange boxes?
>They weren't as sturdy, but my fur posse likes them better.

I don't know about the orange boxes, but the Ferret Fun Tube, from the New
Rainbow Bridge, is a 4" clear vinyl tube.  They're 20' long, and each one
is made of heavy duty vinyl, so they really hold up.

They're just $12 each, plus $3 shipping. Stop in at our web site, at
http://www.newrainbowbridge.com to see them in action.

You can order through the web, or by phone, toll-free, at 1-800-259-1745.

All proceeds to the New Rainbow Bridge go directly to help support the Last
Chance Ferret Rescue.

Best to all,
Steve Bodofsky
The New Rainbow Bridge, and