From:
trina fleissner <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 23 Apr 2013 18:53:16 -0700
Florence Love c/o B&V
1120 Sanctuary Parkway, Suite 200
Alpharetta, GA  30009

OMG, OMG, have ya heard the news,
The Crafty Weasels Have got the blues.
Those Greeks are out of money in Greece,
Those Georgia Weasels are out of FLEECE.

Oh no, Oh no, how can this be?
No future sleep sacks will we see?
I wonder, I wonder oh let me think…..
However, ever can we get them in the pink?

Oh stitch and snip and zip and sew,
I’ll send them cash, I’ll send them dough.
I’ll buy them fabric, make their faces glow!
I’ll send a gift card and they will know,
The kind, the colors of the fleece they sew.

Those famous weasel sacks so bright.
Put them on the left and right
Of your fuzzies’ special place.
In a shelter, in a home,
Where ever fuzzies choose to roam.

Without, without our sewing weasels,
Our shelter fuzzies stand to lose -
A special hammie hung to snooze.
Send a penny, send a dime,
take a moment of your time;
to help a shelter in bedding need
it’s the thing to do, we’re all agreed.

Send a gift card to the address above,
to Sweet Crafty Weasel, Florence Love.

While the Crafty Weasels are always open to any material donations; at
this time they are in need of non-pill fleece. If folks are interested
in making a donation via, cash, check or a gift card to JoAnn Fabrics,
this would allow them to match fleece to the the other cottons,
flannels and varied material they already have in stock.

If you have never attended a sewing session with these talented and
enjoyable folks or received any of their most special bedding; then I
must share with you the beauty of their work. Literally, pieces do not
get sent out until they have been thoroughly scrutinized by the Quality
Control Weasels. Hammies, sacks, shoulder bags for ailing weasels are
all colorful, sturdily made and cleverly matched right down to the
ribbons.

The Crafty Weasels are a non profit group of folks who are ferret
loving, talented seamstresses who make and share bedding with ferret
shelters in need. Monetary donations are only used to buy material,
supplies or used as postage to send out boxes. Many donations come
from the members themselves.

I hope you will support them,
Cathy Ryan

Today is the best day to do a good deed.

Feed rescued animals in two clicks
http://www.theanimalrescuesite.com/clickToGive/home.faces?siteId=3