Date:
Fri, 20 Jan 2006 06:57:37 -0800
Yesterday Judy Cook, da ELF wrote:
>If you want to help me celebrate my birthday, please donate a dollar to
>SOS!  Just a dollar!  That would be the best present I could ever
>possibly get!  My goal is to raise $50.00.

$50.00 Judy??  Why not $500.00

We have till March.

Lot's of ferret folks here that support SOS.

Come on people, let's help Judy do her *Big 50* up big time.

Here's how.
Go to www.supportourshelters.org
click on the *make a donation* button.

That takes you to Paypal.  Make a donation of any amount you want, put in
the *notes* box it is for Judy's Big 50.

Works like a charm.

If you wish to snail mail, that info is on the SOS site too.

Ardith