Date:
Sun, 19 Nov 2000 08:22:19 -0500
why don;t a group of peoples gets together and stand out front holding
signs... but make sure you are not on his property and I would call and
ask the police how to go about doing it just so that you don;t do anything
illegal, so that that guy can't really do much aginst you... and see if the
green party or some other enviromental political group in the area will
help people go out of theiur way for animals I am sure it would not be hard
to find lots of help.  But rember when you do anything try to be cival
about it even when dealing with the pet shop owner.  Getting the owners
hackles up is just going to make him dig his heals in deeper rember this is
his buisness to him you are trying to destroy his way of life.  now that is
certainly not any excuse but it is still important to realise where he is
coming from so you can better go about dealing with him.  Don't accuse..
I would only use force or anything like that as a last resort.  because
often when people feel accused they either one get angry and won;t listen
to reason or two they do exactly what you accuse them of just to prove to
you that you can't do anything about it.  so rember when dealing with this.
we don;t care who wins or loses in such situation cause the only ones that
really count are the ferrets and other animals.

my two cents worth.
christy