From:
anna walker <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 30 Nov 2002 14:59:30 -0500
hi every one im posting this to ask you to PLEASE open your hearts and
wallets to keep ferrets unlimited and other shelters open.  cant we dig
deeeep into our wallets and when were place an order from the ferret
store that we add an extra bag of food or vit.  to seen to Jean.  if it
wasnt for these shelters these angles would have crossed the rainbow
bridge from neglect and abuse.  i know times are hard on all us but
PLEASE if you cant find the time to order something then please send a
donation of any size to help in a time of need becouse one day i could be
one of us in need.Jean is one of the most down to earth shelter moms ive
ever met.  Please help these angles in need and keep the doors open.

thank you for your time and GOD BLESS.
anna walker and the fuzzy zoo (7 all togerther)

ps they cant do it them selves they need OUR help