From:
Jeanne Pomp <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 2 Oct 1999 08:21:38 EDT
Sorry if I confused anyone with my little post about Maxim; usually I read
the FML when I first get to work at 5:30am [shhh don't tell! ;)]  so I'm
still a little fuzzy around the edges!!

My bfriend & his buddies share an issue of Maxim every month, it goes from
one guy to the next (I didn't know that before now, I guess I should work
on getting my facts straight!) So it was probably last month's issue: It
was the one with Pamela Lee on the cover (One of MY all time favorite
actresses: such talent!  LOL) Anyway, the scale was 1 to 5 with 1 being
the "worst".  The "contestants" were a bush baby, an iguana, a bird, a
snake & a fuzzy... The bush baby got a 5 for being "the most attractive",
and the bird got a 1 for being "loud & obnoxious"...

Well, I'm packing Baby up right now for his first vet visit!  Wish us luck!
I had to give him another bath last night, one of my girls was unpacking
her lunch box and gave him her sandwich container to play with, and he
ended up with little bits of PB&J all over him!  I thought, well, maybe
he doesn't like the tub because it's big and scary, I'll try a bath in the
kitchen sink... Bad idea!  Somehow he was able to pull the plastic dish
drainer into the sink, and while I was trying to put that out of his reach
and still keep a hold of his slippery little body, he slipped out of my
hands and ran down the length of the counter and tried to jump!  I got a
better bath than he did!!!

Hugs to all the fuzzies!

Jeanne &
Baby-the-really really mad cuz he got 2 baths in 2 days-WonderFuzz!