Date:
Mon, 17 Jun 2002 18:47:41 +0000
Hi everybody.

I'm looking for a good ferret vet in Mexico.  So far I've only been able
to find information (actually just the name and address) on Miguel Angel
de la Torre, D.M.V., but no feedback from anybody.  A website I came
across while searching stated that he is an advisor for "one of the
best"??  breeders (didn't specify the name) of the North American
Ferret Association, and that he also manages "the only breeder that has
US-certified genetic lineage".  I wonder what this means.  I'd appreciate
if anyone could send me some information on him (or any other ferret vet
in mexico).

Thanks.

Joe