From:
Percy Pwood Georgia Wood <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 18 Apr 1997 11:23:48 -0700
Scheesh Lynn, we river dwellers are a class act - I told the man he had to
take a bath or someone might mistake him for a bucket of chum!  But he was
SO tidy, I thought he might be a vacume cleaner salesman in shorts!

Hey Bob, we will let you come back!  This time the house will be turned
around, facing the setting sun, and you can sleep in the closed in front
porch part, which will be the ferrets (there are more now) own room.
Complete with a fridge stocked with Hydrant & Ferret's, Old Weasel Whizz
output!  And I promise not to tie a line to your toe and drop it over the
side while you're sleeping!

For all Portland area people, the OFA pot-luck meeting is Sat., April 19, at
the Dove Lewis animal hospital, uptown office.  The meal begins at 6pm and
no ferrets this time.

Georgia