From:
"Matthew a.k.a. Krazy Kritter" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 19 Mar 1999 07:30:14 -0600
Since I know there are so many fuzzies in need of transportation, just
thought I would let everyone know I'll be traveling from Dallas/Ft Worth,
TX to Spokane, WA and then as far as Seattle, WA, with a possible stop
over in Salem, OR on the way back.  If you have fuzzie(s) in need of
transportation.  Our exact route is not in stone so reasonable requests
shouldn't be a problem.

Current plan is to drive from DFW to Kansas to Denver, CO to Billings, MT
and then to Spokane, WA.  We'd like to stick to major freeways/highways if
possible.

If we can lend a hand let me know.

We are ECE Positive here in the DFW area.

Matthew a.k.a. Krazy Kritter