Date:
Wed, 11 Aug 2004 19:25:23 -0700
Dooks All ~!~!

The Pacific Ferret Shelter Network is getting everything together for
the 2004 Pacific Northwest Ferret Show (PacNW).  The show will be held
November 13th, here in Portland, OR at the Portland General Electric
Building instead of the Canby Fairgrounds.

Currently we are looking for those interested in sponsoring the different
classes.  In order to get ribbons and awards done in a timely manner,
applications for sponsorship will be closed on September 30, 2004.

The awards for the Championship Classes will be done by Wilson's Glass
Art.  You can get an idea of the quality of work and craftmanship by
checking the website  http://www.wilsonsglassart.com/StoreFront.bok .
Excellent pieces ~!~!~!

Thus far, the plan for the Championship awards will include an etched /
engraved wall mirror for the Best in Show category and etched / engraved
photo frames for first place in the Championsip Classes.

We are also working on the possibility of small etched glass tiles for
the Specialty awards.

If you, or someone you know (company or individual) may be intersted in
sponsoring a class, or wish more information, please email me and I will
send a listing of the classes and rates.

Warm Fuzzies ~!~!~!

Kevin B & The Way Kewl Kritter Crew    [log in to unmask]
Pacific Ferret Shelter Network VP http://www.FERRETNET.ORG
Oregon Ferret Shelter volunteer http://www.OregonFerretShelter.com