From:
Sandy Repper <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 9 Mar 1999 23:54:39 EST
All this talk about squeaky toys has got Honey going nuts.She's my first to
go ballistic when hearing a squeaky toy.There I was innocently teaching her
to come to a squeaky toy noise,when she bit me,on the hand doing the
squeaking.It was like she was telling me,don't you ever do that again.She's
a good teacher,I haven't.I think it might sound like a rabbit in distress.
At least that's the sound they make when you goose the wild ones.Yes,I mean
goose.As we were cleaning up the stable,we saw a little cotton tail sitting
very still in the weeds.Since we were going to cut those weeds soon,I snuck
up and touched his cotton tail.Boy can they run,and squeal.Guess he figured
he'd been found,might as well make some noise.It did sound like a squeaky
toy.

Hey Skeeter,I'm wavin' at ya.Say hi to a big black horse will you?  She's
probably hanging out with you fuzzies now and then.She'll be the one
sneaking up behind the fuzzies and blowing air out of her nose to foof
their fur.That was one of her favorite past times,and I'm sure she's still
doing it.Tell her Jasmine misses getting foofed and walking up her back.
Have a chew weasel for us.

Sandy and the Fuzzbutt 4