From:
Kim Neel <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 3 Oct 2003 22:08:16 -0400
I have been reading this and I wanted to post to this one....you sound
tee'd off at the responses you got.  I understand that you don't want to
give your babies up.  As long as they have good shelter, with access to
air in the summer and heat in the winter... and you can still give them
plenty of love, and I mean PLENTY.....you're fine.  I wouldn't want mine
outside, and I have other opinions(that you don't want to hear), but,
PLEASE, just make sure that they are WELL-TAKEN CARE OF!  That is the
most important thing.  I don't know how fleas and ticks are there, but
prepare for these too.  I'm sure it is getting ready to get cool there...
make sure they have heat!  I applaude you for wanting to do a good job
FOR them....it shouldn't be about yourself.....only them at this point.

If you need help at all...I'm nowhere near you, but you can email me at
[log in to unmask] or AIM at slinkybink2002.  No judgement....just
friendly help/advice.  If you can provide them EVERYTHING they could
need or want in an outside condition....then go for it.  Just be EXTRA
careful.  Good luck!

Kim