From:
"Larry C. Lyons" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 17 Nov 2003 17:37:00 -0500
Hi all,

Our vet (David Crum of the Stahl Exotic Animal Veterinary Services)
recently sent me this message asking about the degree of interest from
ferret owners in the Washington, DC/Maryland/Northern Virginia area in
ferrets and health related issues.  Here's what our vet wants to know.

>I am trying to get an idea if there would be interest in a ferret
>lecture to cover some of the important ferret diseases that are out
>there and provide a forum locally for ferret owners to get together
>and share ideas. Since you are active on the ferret list sites, do
>you think there would be an interest?  Any input would be appreciated.

So if you're in this area and are interested please let me know.  I'll
pass any and all comments along to Dr. Crum.

Many thanks,
larry