From:
Kate Quimby <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 21 Oct 2003 08:30:22 -0600
Hi everyone.  Blessings to all fuzzies, their hoomans, sick and angeled
fuzzies, and shelter operators.  Did I forget anyone?  (Especially BIG!
for the terrific job he is doing)  I haven't posted in a very long time,
but I wanted to put in my 2 cents worth on the location of the Ferret
Symposium.  Has the Symposium ever been to Colorado?  I live in
Littleton, a little place swallowed by the city of Denver.  We frequently
have major conventions here as there are several places in the downtown
area which are large enough to hold them.  We also have a lightrail which
will take you downtown.  I haven't ridden it, yet, but have heard it's
very nice.  Denver is somewhat 'centrally' located in the states.  Not
very difficult to fly into and we have some great places to check out
while here, like the Denver Mint, Botanical Gardens, Denver Art Museum,
Buffalo Bill Museum & Grave, Denver Museum of Nature & Science, the Zoo,
AND the Fourteeners (our 14,000 Mtns.).  So, what are you waiting for?
This is the place!  Okay, I'm off my soapbox.  'Nuff said.

Dooks!

Kate and my 3 lil' piggies, The Dexter-Bear, Jitters, & newbie
Lilli-put.
Missing angel-ferts Chewbacca and Frodo.