Date:
Mon, 29 Nov 1999 04:51:06 -0500
Hi Everyone!

After posting my question about Whipped Cream and our Biting Dancer I got
all my emails answered but four before my system crashed.  Had to get a
whole new system so was without for a few days.  I don't have email for
Lisette or Troy Lynn and two other people who wrote nice letters.  Sorry
you guys.  I really appreciated the information and my fuzzies are jazzed
to know they can have whipped cream treats.

I have great news about our Dancer.  After 6 months of extremely hard work
Dancer is seldom biting.  The last time I posted she was much improved but
just in the last two weeks we have noticed a drastic reduction in her
attacks.  She is our most active, most into everything, funniest little
fuzzy out of our 6.  She is also the one who throws the most awesome temper
tantrums.  I mean the running up the walls, falling in the floor, kicking,
biting kind of fit if she doesn't get what she wants or if we take
something away from her.  Anyway...Every bite was bad but every minute we
spent holding and kissing her was worth watching the sweetie she is today.
As much as she was abused at such a young age I think it is a miracle!

Flames are a terrible thing.  I was once flamed privately over an issue I
am still puzzled about.  Big and I wrote back and forth about it a few
times and his wisdom prevailed.  I seldom post to this list because of that
incident although I read and help when I can through private emails.  I
also totally ignore the flames that have went on here in recent months.  I
skip over them the instance I realize the post contains a flame.  I am
challenged with a serious physical illness which results in a lot of pain
and discomfort everyday.  I am very selective about what I allow to be on
my mind and how much think time I give to a negative!  So......Ignoring
them is a good thing, I agree.

Kindest Regards,
Victoria