From:
nikie dover <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 3 Jul 2000 18:20:05 -0700
Hi everyone I don't post very often, but had to tell everyone of the toy I
picked up this weekend for the cat, but the goon squad (our 4 fuzzies) went
absolutley crazy for it.  It is a mouse on a string that has a wand for
you to hold.  The mouse has a microchip in it.  It is motion sensored, so
whenever you move the mouse it squeeks, and it sounds just like a real
mouse.  It dosen't take batteries and is only $4.99.  And the fuzzies went
absolutley crazy for it, I would drag it around the house and through the
tunnels, they were actually tackling each other as all four were running
trying to get the mouse.  As one would get close someone else would come
from behind tackle them and try to get the mouse.  After 1 1/2 straight
hours of playing I tried to take a break and they picked up the mouse and
dragged it wand and all to my lap and kept pushing it to me.  So we played
for another hour until they just collapsed while chasing the mouse.  The
toy is made by Wacky, and you can buy it at K-mart, and probably Wal-mart
(got mine at k-mart).  I just thought I would share the fun with the other
fuzzies out there.  It was great fun, and the mouse even squeeks if the
ferrets just pick it up.

so next time you are out looking for toys try it it was sooo much fun for
me as well as them.

                       Dooks
                   Nikie, Max, chloe
                   Daisy and odie